Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home for Christmas 2010 - Foyer

Through the years, I have always collected something

for each Christmas that comes and goes.

So by now, we really do own quite a stash to play with,

 and create a beautiful place to come home to.

As I wrote in my recent posts,

I put a lot of time and thought into how I will decorate

the house for Christmas each year.

This year, the foyer's colours are plum and silver for Christmas.

This Angel holds a couple of strings of plastic necklaces

bought from the 'Warehouse' for a pittance.

She makes them look GOOD.




Both these lovely Angels were found in my favourite store.
(for buying Christmas decorations
...but more about that later.)

The one made of papier mache is just gorgeous!

The carved wood and tin one was 

marked at at half price, during a Christmas sale.

The beautiful reindeer was from a major department store,
not sure if it was MYER or David Jones.











This ornate glass container is filled
with tiny Christmas wrapped chocolates...
to be given as tiny gifts to any visitors that might drop by.





Next : 'The Tree'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo