Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pigs WILL fly

Wee wee wee, all the way home.





As you might have guessed,
I have had flying piggys on my mind of late.
Such a strange concept, really.

You must blame Jodi for the idea of a pig with wings.
She is the one who put the feathered swine into my head.

(thanks Jodi! for another little nudge!♥)



Anyway...as well as a Nursery Mobile,
I now have a plushie in Lilliput Loft,
featuring the peculiar looking pigs with the ability to 'fly'.



2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS...well I too believe! YES! I BELIEVE!!! But us artists do believe or else our creations could not come to life. Oh VOTRE MAJESTE! THANK YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT. It is always a pleasure to receive such kind words from you and that is right; you are all awaiting some cool weather now! It amazes me that we can all experience such differences in time and space on the same wonderful globe. Yes, we did have a cruel Winter, but we go with the flow, like with life. But each season DOES have its beauty, and I am of the sort that no matter how cold, there is always a warm corner somewhere to make beauty happen...pigs do fly, if you only believe...have a marvelous day, create and BE THE BEAUTIFUL ONE THAT YOU ARE!!!! Fondly, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo